[Spce-user] LCR support for CE

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri May 10 11:18:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 05/10/2013 05:03 PM, Pete Kelly wrote:
> I notice though that calls are not being rated. Every call I make is
> left as 'unrated' against the subscriber. Is there a rating script I
> need to run?

Try to restart rate-o-mate service. It should be always running. If it
returns an error please see what the /var/log/ngcp/rate-o-mat.log says.

> Also there seems to be an option to use a permanent Contact header
> rather than a SIP REGISTER, is this something that is supported? Even
> when I fill it in I am being asked for Auth credentials within a 407.

You should check Trusted Sources config at the very bottom of
subscriber's Preferences tab. The switch Auth or IP-based authorization
is separated from the permanent Contact.

Andrew