[Spce-user] Tables in Accounting

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu May 2 09:51:55 EDT 2013

El Thu, 2 May 2013 23:30:27 +1000
Martin Wong <martin.wong at binaryelements.com.au> escribió:

> Hi, we're trying to get the CDR directly from the database from another app
> on the network for billing purposes.
>
> I noticed that there the calls are all in the cdr table but there are other
> ones like cdr_201208 etc.
>
> mysql> show tables;
> +----------------------+
> | Tables_in_accounting |
> +----------------------+
> | acc                  |
> | acc_backup           |
> | acc_trash            |
> | cdr                  |
> | cdr_201208           |
> | cdr_201209           |
> | cdr_201210           |
> | mark                 |
> | prepaid_costs        |
> +----------------------+
> 9 rows in set (0.00 sec)
>
> 1. Is there an automatic script that renames the tables for archiving
> purposes?
> 2. Is the cdr table the correct source to getting call detail records? Just
> don't want to go through the file system.
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin

Why don't you get the cdrs from the exported csv files?

There's a package ngcp-cleanup-tools which rotates and cleans up the cdrs and
old accounting data. you can configure it in your config.yml and check how it
works. It's quite well explained in its configuration file.

/etc/ngcp-cleanup-tools/acc-cleanup.conf