[Spce-user] adding permanent registrations/contacts fails following DB restore

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Thu May 2 15:49:59 EDT 2013

Thanks Jon - even advice on a manual workaround would be great as otherwise it looks like we have to do a total re-build of our lab system.

Also, if anyone can tell me why we cant cut the data for kamailio and provisioning from a production system dump and restore in lab/dev system, or how to do this, I would love to know.
We tried to update all the IP addressing tables etc, but doesn’t work???

Cheers
Gavin