[Spce-user] adding permanent registrations/contacts fails following DB restore

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri May 3 02:33:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 05/02/2013 09:49 PM, Gavin Sweet wrote:
> Thanks Jon - even advice on a manual workaround would be great as otherwise it looks like we have to do a total re-build of our lab system.

First, do "mysqldump --databases billing provisioning kamailio
accounting carrier ngcp sipstats > /tmp/backup.sql", just to make sure.

Then, you can try this (that's pretty much the procedure the installer
is doing, sans the "drop database"):

for i in kamailio provisioning billing accounting carrier sipstats; do
   mysql -e "drop database $i"
done
for i in $(find /usr/share/ngcp-db-schema/db_scripts/ -name "*.up" |
grep -v create_ngcp.up | sort -V); do
   echo $i
   mysql < $i
done

Handle with care and back up your data first as described above! If
anything goes wrong, you can recover by doing "mysql < /tmp/backup.sql".

Andreas