[Spce-user] LCR support for CE

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Fri May 10 06:59:33 EDT 2013

Hi Andreas

Thanks for that - so I have created the new billing profile and created the
contract, so I have 2 contracts in the "SIP Peerings" menu.

When I create the peering group, how does it know to do some kind of LCR?

For example I can send PSTN calls through 2 providers

- provider (sip peer) A
- provider (sip peer) B

Provider A charges me 10c/min for prefix 44, Provider B charges me 11c/min
for prefix 44.

When one of my subscribers dials prefix 44 I would like the LCR to choose
Provider A to terminate the call as they are cheaper for termination.

Also, am I right in thinking that in order to have a "sell price" for my
subscribers, I just set them up with a Billing Profile which reflects sell
pricing, and to have a "cost price" for my sip peers, I just set them up
with a different billing profile which reflects my "cost price" ?