[Spce-user] Sipwise Billing issue

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri May 17 02:56:13 EDT 2013

Hi,

Please subscribe to the mailing list before posting, thanks. See
comments inline:

On 05/17/2013 01:06 AM, Nigel Johnson wrote:
>> I was hoping to get some answers about billing profiles. I have set up a billing profile and stored billing fees but every time i make a call no cost is added to CDR next to the call. I have filled in all of the required fields and still nothing gets billed. i have tried using various amounts, deleting and re adding billing profiles and fees and still nothing.

Please check that mediator and rate-o-mat is running, and if not, check
/var/log/ngcp/cdr.log and /var/log/ngcp/rate-o-mat.log for error messages.

If those seem fine, please send us the output of such a CDR on question,
like:

mysql accounting -e "select * from cdr where id=xxx \G"

Thanks,
Andreas