[Spce-user] Sipwise Billing issue

Nigel Johnson nigel at simplephoneco.com
Fri May 17 13:02:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

ngcp-rate-o-mat was not started, when starting i get this error:

 Error rating CDR batch: No outbound fee info for profile 1 and source user '112' or user/domain '112@ xxxxxxxxxx' and destination user 'xxxxxxxxxx' or user/domain 'xxxxxxxxxx@ xxxxxxxxxx'

(I replaced the server and phone number with X for privacy reasons)

this is the result of  mysql accounting -e "select * from cdr where id=18 \G"

                                  id: 18
                         update_time: 2013-05-08 10:18:32
                      source_user_id: d3f9d0d9-0595-4de0-8e7e-f2d8b28e2826
                  source_provider_id: 1
       source_external_subscriber_id:
         source_external_contract_id: 1
                   source_account_id: 4
                         source_user: 112
                       source_domain: xxx.xxx.xx.xx
                          source_cli: 112
                         source_clir: 0
                           source_ip: xxx.xxx.xx.xx
                 destination_user_id: 0
             destination_provider_id: 0
  destination_external_subscriber_id:
    destination_external_contract_id:
              destination_account_id: 0
                    destination_user: xxxxxxxxx
                  destination_domain: xxx.xxx.xx.xx
             destination_user_dialed: xxxxxxxxx
                 destination_user_in: xxxxxxxxx
               destination_domain_in: xxx.xxx.xx.xx
                      peer_auth_user:
                     peer_auth_realm:
                           call_type: call
                         call_status: offline
                           call_code: 404
                           init_time: 1368033502.379
                          start_time: 1368033502.380
                            duration: 0.000
                             call_id: aaa4230a2cb5fa01
                 source_carrier_cost: 0.00
                source_reseller_cost: 0.00
                source_customer_cost: 0.00
            source_carrier_free_time: 0
           source_reseller_free_time: 0
           source_customer_free_time: 0
       source_carrier_billing_fee_id: NULL
      source_reseller_billing_fee_id: NULL
      source_customer_billing_fee_id: NULL
      source_carrier_billing_zone_id: NULL
     source_reseller_billing_zone_id: NULL
     source_customer_billing_zone_id: NULL
            destination_carrier_cost: 0.00
           destination_reseller_cost: 0.00
           destination_customer_cost: 0.00
       destination_carrier_free_time: 0
      destination_reseller_free_time: 0
      destination_customer_free_time: 0
  destination_carrier_billing_fee_id: NULL
 destination_reseller_billing_fee_id: NULL
 destination_customer_billing_fee_id: NULL
 destination_carrier_billing_zone_id: NULL
destination_reseller_billing_zone_id: NULL
destination_customer_billing_zone_id: NULL
                 frag_carrier_onpeak: NULL
                frag_reseller_onpeak: NULL
                frag_customer_onpeak: NULL
                       is_fragmented: NULL