[Spce-user] Duplicating Sipwise question

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed May 29 15:29:09 EDT 2013

Copying over the constants.yml proved to make the system inoperable.
There are database access errors for every part of the sipwise that
requires a connection.

It was my understanding that the constants we built and set from the
installation.  They were not user set.  In return what happened is the
constants from the original server would not match up to a newly
installed 2.7.

I will have to start this again from the beginning.

When I get back to ground zero again, I will update this post with my
results along with logs if needed.

I would caution anyone looking to copy over the constants.yml over to
another machine to make sure they have a backup of that file first.

Thanks, and I will update soon.

Kevin