[Spce-user] Missed calls notification message

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri May 31 11:28:57 EDT 2013

Andreas,
we do not offer missed calls notification, what we have is the voicemail
notification done by NOTIFY request (look for "Message waiting
indication" line in kamailio-proxy.log), for which there is no extra
configuration involved.

I think the accounting for missed calls is stored in acc_backup table
now, so could write an external script to analyze that or even change
the way it is logged:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/acc.html and trigger a
NOTIFY from your external script.