[Spce-user] inbound routing to domain?

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 02:24:41 EST 2013

Hi Jon

I am going through some outstanding things and I see I have been rude. This
was indeed working as you described and we are using it that way. Just
didn't feed that part back to the list. My apologies.

The part I am not getting though is

- Every E164 number in ngcp is actually a block. Each time you provide a
number
  to a  subscriber you're asigning a block.

I would like to assign a range of numbers in one go, rather than putting in
500 aliases individually, which is what I meant by a block of numbers :-)