[Spce-user] Remove Billing profile from customer

Martin Stix ms at pluteus.at
Thu Nov 21 15:40:20 EST 2013

OK, there it is, I consider turning off billing and use external billing.
So just delete this from db?

root at spce:/usr/sbin# Error rating CDR batch: No outbound fee info for profile 1                               and source user '43747228165' or user/domain '43747228165 at 213.208.150.186' and d                              estination user '436644218823' or user/domain '436644218823 at 195.69.180.18' found
Thanks

mit freundlichen Grüßen
best regards
Martin Stix