[Spce-user] sipwise 3.0 websockets

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 7 14:21:59 EDT 2013

I'm pretty confident this is working now, though we've not tested
everything yet, so let me send a follow-up:

The following is needed to get websockets working:
- Use templates 3.0.19;
- disable video otherwise Chrome is going to multiplex audio+video on
one port and mediaproxy currently isn't able to handle this.
- Enable ICE. Set Prefer SRTP on websockets client and Force RTP on
other clients;
- use Chrome. Firefox defaults nowadays to UDP over DTLS and DTLS
support in mediaproxy-ng is planned in the future.

Andrew