[Spce-user] Setting P-Called-Party-ID

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Oct 18 04:33:49 EDT 2013

Hello,

On 10/17/2013 02:38 PM, Carriba UG - sip:wise wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> The problem is that the User-Provided CLI "testuser" is taken from the From,
> and now the provisioned User-Provided CLI is used.
>
> It should be the "1555555" number not the provisioned.
>
> The s@ problem is another problem...
> Thanks, I have changed it from peer to user.

I don't understand now. I see these two lines but I don't know what you
are trying to achieve:

Oct 17 12:1:01 gwtest proxy[1689]: NOTICE: <script>: User-Provided CLI
'testuser' taken from From-User - R=sip:0123456789 at xx.xx.xx:5060
ID=408842a347d1ce8c2602d3005befe476 at xx.xx.xx

Oct 17 12:1:01 gwtest proxy[1689]: NOTICE: <script>: User-provided CLI
'testuser' rejected, using provisioned user-provided CLI '1555555' -
R=sip:0123456789 at xx.xx.xx:5060 ID=408842a347d1ce8c2602d3005befe476 at xx.xx.xx

So the User-Provider CLI is already 1555555 and this is what you have
provisioned. Try posting the initial INVITE and example of how you want
this to be set in the outgoing invite and them we can suggest the config
options.

You can configure the platform to take User-Provider CLI from From
User-name (as it is now), From Display-name, PAI etc.. Then it is
validated by checking allowed_clis preference. If the User-Provider CLI
is not allowed, system replaces it with provisioned user_cli if exists
and cli (Network-Provided) otherwise.
In the outgoing peer or user oreferences you can choose in what headers
you want to send the User-Provided and the Network-Provided numbers.

Andrew