[Spce-user] SPCE V3 with SBC

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Oct 28 08:18:01 EDT 2013

Thanks for the detailed reply Andreas.

I am using the Frafos ABC SBC so should be pretty flexible regarding header
settings.

The 2 main problems I had were:

- We have 3 inbound call types 1)From PSTN peers 2) From registered UAs
2)From trusted sources
  When all three came from the same address calls would all be classified as
'from PSTN' but I guess in 3.1 the
  P-NGCP-Src-* set in the SBC will fix that. Currently we just use 2
addresses on the SBC, one for peers and one for UAs/Trusted sources.
- It seems to make sense also to offload media from SPCE if possible. Will
the SPCE just drop the call if it sees no RTP?

Best regards

John