[Spce-user] SPCE 3 new UI

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 2 05:47:48 EDT 2013

El Sun, 11 Aug 2013 16:37:56 -0400
Oren Yehezkely <orenyny at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I just installed SPCE 3 and wanted to provide some feedback regarding the
> new user interface.
>
> I wanted to say that it looks nicer than the previous one. However, there
> are a few things that should be corrected.
>
> 1. The interface is the same for all components which makes it very
> confusing.
> 2. I would think that a wizard should lead you through the essentials first
> before going on and creating customers and subscribers.
> 3. Also there seems to be a confusion between Contacts and Contracts. The
> handbook (http://www.sipwise.com/doc/3.0/spce/ar01s06.html) refers to both
> contacts and contracts and it is confusing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oren

Hi Oren.

Thanks for your feedback. The UI has been completely rewritten and this is the
first release with the new framework. It still needs some optimizations
regarding performance and mem usage. During the next releases we'll try to
improve the user experience and the usability.

Please let us know any issues and improvement ideas you might have

cheers,

Jon