[Spce-user] How to bill austrian premium rate numbers

Flo florian at acw.at
Thu Sep 5 08:55:48 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am new to spce and I want to create a billing profile.
I created a billing fee csv and it is working great, but now I have to
include austrian premium rate numbers and I don,t know how.

The following numbers should be premium rate numbers: 0900 0901 0930
0931. I think 0810 0820 0821 0828, too.
How should I bill them? I thought, the numbers always have different prices.

How should I exclude free numbers like: 0800 0802 0810 001503

How are you doing this? Please can someone help me?

Best regards,
Florian Schmid