[Spce-user] fax2mail for the ce version

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Thu Sep 12 06:32:55 EDT 2013

Hi,

I configured a separate asterisk for this. I think you shouldn't modify
the aserisk installed in spce, since it's intended to make work the
voicemail.

There are a few things you have to do:

  * Create a suscriber in spce
  * Use it like a peer in asterisk (sip.conf)
  * In extensions.conf you have to use receivefax function, there is a
    lot of examples in internet, like the one I wrote.
  * With an agi script you can send the file to any email account(you
    must be careful with dns, because the mail can be treated as spam)

Cheers!