[Spce-user] Adding Accounts and Subscriber through script or csv?

Florian florian at acw.at
Sun Sep 15 10:33:16 EDT 2013

Hello Ivan,

great! Thank you!

I have some questions and it would be great, if you can answer them?

Is this script using the soap api or directly the perl scripts from the
spce installation? I didn't find any place to insert the soap api IP,
user and password.
Do I have to execute the script directly on the spce server?

Do you have for every number always the length for ac? Unfortunately, in
Austria they have different lengths, but I think, I can change the
script for that.

I will try the script on the testserver on Monday! I am very curious on
that script!

Florian