[Spce-user] Adding Accounts and Subscriber through script or csv?

Ivan Milivojevic edesibe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:30:27 EDT 2013

Hi Flo,

The scipt is using sipwise soap api, to be more precise
'ngcp-create_voip_account' script + parameters from csv:

my $account_new = $o->handle_request('create_voip_account',
                               {
                                 authentication => {

You need to execute the scipt directly from the spce server, just adjust
username and pass for authentication.

Regards,
Ivan