[Spce-user] Adding Accounts and Subscriber through script or csv?

Florian florian at acw.at
Mon Sep 16 04:22:31 EDT 2013

Hi Ivan,

your script works very well! Thank you!

I get some warnings, are these problems?
Use of uninitialized value $acid in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/perl5/Sipwise/Provisioning/Billing/DB.pm line 5453, <$data>
line 1.
Use of uninitialized value $subscriber_id in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/share/perl5/Sipwise/Provisioning/Voip/DB.pm line 354, <$data>
line 1.
Use of uninitialized value $acid in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/perl5/Sipwise/Provisioning/Billing/DB.pm line 5453, <$data>
line 2.
Use of uninitialized value $subscriber_id in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/share/perl5/Sipwise/Provisioning/Voip/DB.pm line 354, <$data>
line 2.

I attach the csv I used and I commented two options out from your script:
Line 132 and 133:
#                            fraud_limit_cash => $quota,
#                            no_nat_sipping => $no_nat_sipping,

I didn't find fraud_limit_cash in the preferences and I need NAT.

Florian