[Spce-user] 3.0 installation issues

Vince Oscar vinceoscar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:49:29 EDT 2013

I got the error messages when I downloaded a full wheezy 7.1 install from a
mirror site and did a basic install.  It was clearly a mass of dependency
issues.  The install would fail within 1 minute from starting.

When I did the install from
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-7.1.0-amd64-netinst.isoas
reccomended in "The Sip:Provider CE Handbook 3.0" It installed
flawlessly without and incident.

Somehow I missed that line when I read the doc before I did the initial
install.

Thanks for the help
Vince