[Spce-user] 3.0 installation issues

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 19 03:12:57 EDT 2013

* Vince Oscar [Wed Sep 18, 2013 at 09:49:29AM -0400]:

> I got the error messages when I downloaded a full wheezy 7.1 install from a
> mirror site and did a basic install.  It was clearly a mass of dependency
> issues.  The install would fail within 1 minute from starting.

I tried installation using debian-7.1.0-amd64-CD-1.iso but wasn't
able to reproduce your problem. If you remember the ISO name +
main choices you took for its installation and could share that
with us that would be appreciated.

> When I did the install from
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-7.1.0-amd64-netinst.isoas
> reccomended in "The Sip:Provider CE Handbook 3.0" It installed
> flawlessly without and incident.

Good :)

regards,
-mika-