[Spce-user] Peer rules if not by prefix

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Sep 18 11:25:58 EDT 2013

El Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:03:39 +0200
Theo <axessofficetheo at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Until recently rating and peer selection was easy. The prefix determined
> the peer and with it the cost. However, number porting has changed that -
> people now port their number (so keep it) and move to another carrier.
> Potentially we'd therefore need a database of millions of numbers and based
> on the information there apply a rate, and more importantly, select the
> peer.
>
> Any ideas on this one?

Hi Theo. We do not have lnp support in the ngcp product at the moment. It's
planed to offer a lnp solution with per-country interface at some point in
2014. Can't be more specific right now.

Meanwhile you might need to use a class4 solution for your needs. Maybe a
kamailio server with carrierroute module or another kind of solution.