[Spce-user] Peer rules if not by prefix

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Thu Sep 19 06:54:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Maybe, you can make a trick with rewrite rules.

For example, you can assign to subscribers of same provider the same
rewrite rule. And when the make a call rewrite rule adds 4444 at the
beginning of the dialed number. In sip peerings you only have to make a
rule for these prefix, and in peering's rewrite rule remove that prefix.
The only problem I see is when i'ts a local call. All calls are going to
be routed through the peer.

Anyway, this can be useful to you. Maybe I'm wrong, Jon can correct me
if I am.

Cheers!