[Spce-user] Problem setting CLI for outgoing calls

Flo florian at acw.at
Thu Sep 19 03:15:29 EDT 2013

Hello,

sorry, I forgot to mention, that I use 2.8er Version.

I allowded both number for allowed_clis: 43720YYYYY* and 43720YYYYY9997!

My SIP Provider allows me to use direct dialing.

I attach both log files.

Here is also my freepbx Config:
PEER Details:
username=p000301.XXX
type=peer
secret=YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
qualify=5000
progressinband=yes
insecure=port,invite
host=sipwise.XXX.at
fromuser=p000301.XXX
fromdomain=sipwise.XXX.at
dtmfmode=inband
canreinvite=no

USER Details:
username=p000301.XXX
type=user
secret=YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
qualify=5000
progressinband=yes
insecure=port,invite
host=sipwise.XXX.at
context=from-pstn

Register String:
p000301.XXX:YYYYYYYYYYYYY at sipwise.XXX.at

Thank you!

Florian