[Spce-user] Problem setting CLI for outgoing calls

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 19 04:34:40 EDT 2013

Hi,
in the log we see
Sep 19 08:42:46 sipwise /usr/sbin/kamailio[2239]: INFO: <script>:
User-Provided CLI 'p000301.XXX' taken from From-User -
R=sip:06XXXXXXXX at sipwise.XXX.at

So the spce is configured to take callerid from the From username, not
display-name. You should configure it properly by settings subscriber or
domain preference inbound_upn to: From Display-name.

Then make sure you are sending the User-Provided Number to domain/peer
in From by checking the outbound_from_user preference.

HTH.
Andrew