[Spce-user] SPCE in Proxmox virtual environment

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 02:24:53 EDT 2013

Hi Alex

I have it running on proxmox, fully virtualised, so not openvz and without
any issues. We're slowly phasing it in so not at those call volumes yet,
but I don't see any issues there. I know i/o performance is critical, but
given sufficient RAM my theory is that this is not an issue? Happy to be
corrected on that score though.

Cheers

Theo