[Spce-user] Banned subscribers

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 20 14:05:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 09/20/2013 07:04 PM, Jeremie Chism wrote:
> What would cause subscribers with correct information to randomly be banned. I saw 30 this morning get banned all at once. Now throughout the day I see other subs get banned. This seems to just have started in the last couple days

Most likely someone brute-forcing your subscriber passwords? Check your
lb log for these particular subscribers. You should see log messages
starting like this:

	Consecutive Authentication Failure for

You can grep the Call-IDs then and check the source ips of these
requests to see if they are legitimate or are coming from somewhere
suspicious.

Andreas