[Spce-user] Soap Lock VoIP Account

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Fri Sep 27 19:41:42 EDT 2013

Greetings, the levels of lock are foreign, outgoing & incoming -
outgoing

Additionally you can unlock via SOAP also.

There are no issues with unlocking the account via SOAP

You can also verify within the admin section in the subscriber section
to make sure your changes are taking place.

Regards,
Kevin