[Spce-user] Soap Lock VoIP Account

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Sat Sep 28 07:52:32 EDT 2013

For your lock type:

lock type stringSpecifies the lock level.
May be one of:
"none": Disables the subscriber lock. Normality.
"foreign": Forbids the subscribers to initiate calls that leave the
local system.
"outgoing": Prohibits all user-initiated calls.
"incoming": Also prohibits incoming calls to the subscribers.
"global": Additionally prevents user login via SOAP or XML-RPC calls.

Kevin