[Spce-user] call fees

Alexander Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 1 04:50:15 EDT 2014

Dear Gerry,

Can you please share the steps to reproduce the problem?

We really tests all the Vagrant/VmWare/VirtualBox images before sharing
them, so there might be such test data, but we do care to clean it
before releasing.
I have tested latest images - rate-o-mat service works well.
I will appreciate if you share the way to reproduce this issue.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. you can delete those CDRs if you have no production data there.

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036