[Spce-user] Jitsi always offline

Wagner Ferreira mf.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:54:05 EDT 2014

Hello,

I read the tutorial: Build your own VOIP System - Part 2. I install the Sip
Provider, the server is installed. I was configured the domain and users, I
used my IP address for test and connect on the server , and create a user
wagner at 192.241.120.151.

After that I install Jitsi Client I try connect to the server, follow
instructions, I replace my IP
https://192.241.120.151/jitsi?user=${username}&pass=${password}&uuid=${uuid}
.

Exit Jitsi start again, after that I try connect to the server, but it
always keep offline. If I open preferences of Jitsi, I see offline status
for the SIP account.
There a way to test my server to see if it is online ?

I don't know if the problem is on the server, or in the jitsi, but I think
it could be something on the server, because I also tried to connect with
Nimbuzz software on the iphone and not work too.

Thank you,
Wagner