[Spce-user] RTCP, Media Monitoring, Media Stats, MOS, etc..

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Apr 30 03:27:51 EDT 2014

HI All

Just reviving this thread: How is this progressing?

At the moment the packet stats are visible in the RTP log for
packets/bytes, and I assume "e" must mean errors? It always zero in my log,
so I dont know if its errors, but I certainly dont have 0 packet loss all
the time.

It would still be great to get this into the CDR info as well (which is of
course exported, and measurable in another system/DB) without loading on
the SPCE resources.

Kind Regards