[Spce-user] Spce set up question!

Alfonso Lopez soccercrzyboy21 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 17:17:36 EDT 2014

Thanks! So I seem to have come back full circle.

I am trying to use my spce to have two sipml5 web clients to do audio call.

I followed the instructions provided at the beginning of this e-mail chain to enable webrtc support in spce.

I can connect just fine, and make calls to people (both video and audio). However, no sound appears on either sound (or video).

I've done some googling.. and I'm not sure where to begin. Is it because spce does not support the audio codecs used by sipml5? Would i need to set up  webrtc2sip? I also saw something online about patching up asterisk.

Any thoughts or ideas?

 Thanks so much!