[Spce-user] Assistance getting set up on AWS

George Mason george.mason at xoomtalk.com
Sun Aug 17 17:29:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

Am new to Sip:provider but liking what I read so far. I've been trying
to get this working on AWS but struggling to do so, and have been
advised to post my experience here - so here goes:

I have been trying to build a Debian Squeeze AMI and install the stable
release of your product (v2.8) by following the quick install guide and
handbook. I have been building my EC2 instances using the following AMI:
ami-f0a97498. The install seems to run for some time, downloading
components etc. but it then stops without error, or saying that it has
successfully completed. I have attached the ngcp-installer.log as I
tried to install the software last time.

Would be grateful of any assistance or comment from the community.

Many thanks

George Mason