[Spce-user] Assistance getting set up on AWS

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Sun Aug 17 19:07:16 EDT 2014

El Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:29:43 +0100
George Mason <george.mason at xoomtalk.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Am new to Sip:provider but liking what I read so far. I've been trying
> to get this working on AWS but struggling to do so, and have been
> advised to post my experience here - so here goes:
>
> I have been trying to build a Debian Squeeze AMI and install the stable
> release of your product (v2.8) by following the quick install guide and
> handbook. I have been building my EC2 instances using the following AMI:
> ami-f0a97498. The install seems to run for some time, downloading
> components etc. but it then stops without error, or saying that it has
> successfully completed. I have attached the ngcp-installer.log as I
> tried to install the software last time.
>
> Would be grateful of any assistance or comment from the community.
>
> Many thanks
>
> George Mason

You have the error and a suggested action at the end of the logfile:

Error: Generating /etc/asterisk/iax.conf based
on /etc/ngcp-config/templates//etc/asterisk/iax.conf.tt2: FAILED NOTE: Check
those files for valid syntax and
encoding: /etc/ngcp-config/templates//etc/asterisk/iax.conf.tt2 /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml
/etc/ngcp-config/network.yml
/etc/ngcp-config/constants.yml
Running /usr/share/ngcp-ngcpcfg/helper/tt2-wrapper <file> should provide more
details.

Looks like one of the configuration templates does not have a valid syntax and
it can't be created.