[Spce-user] SipProvider as switch

Marc-Antoine Talbot mat at solutionskubix.com
Wed Aug 27 15:55:33 EDT 2014

Hi,
I would like to use SipProvider CE to connect all my PBXs so that I can have only one trunk at my provider, and share the channels between the PBXs.

I created my provider peering, and I created a subscriber for each one of my PBX.

The problem is that I need to put my phone number in the subscriber username, otherwise the calls can't be route (404) to my PBX.

Second problem, when I call, the Caller ID is my provider username, and I haven't found any way to bypass it, other than making it hidden.

Is there something I did wrong ?

Thank you !

Marc