[Spce-user] SipProvider as switch

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 28 12:13:46 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 08/27/2014 09:55 PM, Marc-Antoine Talbot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use SipProvider CE to connect all my PBXs so that I
> can have only one trunk at my provider, and share the channels between
> the PBXs.
>

> I created my provider peering, and I created a subscriber for each one
> of my PBX.
>

> The problem is that I need to put my phone number in the subscriber
> username, otherwise the calls can’t be route (404) to my PBX.

What you would like to achieve here ?
you need to register you PBXs as a subscriber. Subscriber has a E164
number associated, in order to be called.

> Second problem, when I call, the Caller ID is my provider username,
> and I haven’t found any way to bypass it, other than making it hidden.

In order to keep the PBX caller ID, you should add the "allowed_clis"
list in your subscriber's preferences.
You can put there an "*" in order to match every number

> Is there something I did wrong ?
>

> Thank you !
>

> *Marc*

*Regards,