[Spce-user] SipProvider as switch

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 28 14:35:25 EDT 2014

El Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:55:33 +0000
Marc-Antoine Talbot <mat at solutionskubix.com> escribió:

> Hi,
> I would like to use SipProvider CE to connect all my PBXs so that I can have
> only one trunk at my provider, and share the channels between the PBXs.
>
> I created my provider peering, and I created a subscriber for each one of my
> PBX.
>
> The problem is that I need to put my phone number in the subscriber username,
> otherwise the calls can't be route (404) to my PBX.

Yes thye can. If you enable "e164_to_ruri" option in the subscriber preference
the number will be sent to the pbx instead of the sip username.

> Second problem, when I call, the Caller ID is my provider username, and I
> haven't found any way to bypass it, other than making it hidden.

It depends on your provider. If it validates the callerid you send in the From
header it can rewrite it with the one it provided to you.

Maybe you need to send the callerid in another header or in another format.
That will depend on your peer and you should discuss it with your support.