[Spce-user] LCR in SPCE?

George Mason george.mason at xoomtalk.com
Fri Aug 29 12:18:57 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have been looking around SPCE and like what I see. One element that I
cannot see anywhere, which is useful on other systems, is LCR. Namely
the ability to route a call to a given carrier based on the price for
that call.

As far as I can see, rate-o-mat rates the calls after they have
completed, so there is no account taken of what the cheapest route might
have been. This is a shame as it requires more complex routes to get
traffic over the best-costing carrier.

On that subject - is there a way to bulk import callee patterns against
a SIP peering? I am trying to configure a channel to only route the best
priced destinations and this involves lots (over 60K) of patterns. Will
this kill the routing engine? How can I import these, presume they need
to go straight into the DB?

Thanks

George