[Spce-user] Question About Third-Party Asterisk Applications

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Sat Aug 2 14:10:29 EDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Jeremy Ward <jward01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Is it possible to add third-party asterisk applications to SPCE? I ask
> because we would like to add ACD/Queueing to the system.
>
> Perhaps I missed this in the feature list, but does the system provide IVR
> capabilities?

The issue you will have is because the phone are registered into
kamailio, app_queue will not be able to directly use their device
state.  The only way you could do something would be to write a bridge
between kamailio and asterisk to publish the state information about
the subscribers.  You'd use func_devicestate within asterisk.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)