[Spce-user] Peering Rules database vs. GUI Issue

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 11 04:09:50 EDT 2014

Hi,

Can you share some information about the history of your setup? Which
version did you use for the initial setup? Any things you remember doing
to your peerings, like deleting groups or something?

There have been some issues with older versions couple of months ago in
the triggers synchronizing the databases provisioning and kamailio, but
they have been fixed in 3.1 already.

Andreas