[Spce-user] Peering Rules database vs. GUI Issue

Gary Nieboer gary at netdiverse.com
Tue Aug 19 12:43:00 EDT 2014

Oops - I forgot to send this to the spce list.  So here it is again.

Andreas,

Thanks for the response.

*>>Can you share some information about the history of your setup?
Whichversion did you use for the initial setup? *

This box was a fresh install with version 3.1.1

We upgraded to 3.3.1  about a month ago.

We have increased the usage and complexity of the system, it is 100% "Peer
to Peer" with no subscribers.

*>>Any things you remember doing to your peerings, like deleting groups or
something?*

Yes, we have added, deleted, and edited many   Peering Groups, Peering
Rules and Rewrite Rules in the system through the GUI.

We have about 30 Peering Groups, 250 peering rules, 10 Rewrite Sets, and 25
Rewrite Rules.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations or feedback.

If we are able to update the database tables directly through mysql, and
then have the GUI reflect what is in the database tables, it would be our
ideal situation and resolution.

Thanks,

Gary