[Spce-user] Change Peering IP

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 20 06:00:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

The provisioning interface probably fails to reload your kamailio
dispatcher table. Check in provisioning.xmlhosts table if the IP and
port of your kamailio is correct (it's 127.0.0.1 with port 8000 and
5062. If you played around with changing internal IPs, this table might
have gotten messed up.

It'd also help to check your kamailio.dispatcher table to see if it's in
sync with your provisoning.voip_peer_hosts table. Could be some data
inconsistency caused in older versions.

Andreas