[Spce-user] Calls drop after 30 secs

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 20 09:13:02 EDT 2014

George,

On 08/20/2014 12:16 PM, George Mason wrote:
> Excellent many thanks. Grateful if you could push to the East Coast AWS
> zone when you do.
>
> George

alright, I have pushed the fix. Actually you don't need to re-create the
instance, just run the update:

  apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && \
  ngcp-update-db-schema && ngcp-update-cfg-schema && \
  ngcpcfg apply

The problem was that the private IP of the instance was used as contact
in initial invite instead of the adv address and the dialog was changed
from private IP to adv address on the consequent in-dialog request,
which broke the signaling. I just fixed the contact masking.
Let me know if that fixes your issue.

Andrew