[Spce-user] voip loopback test

Jeremy Ward jward01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:36:06 EDT 2014

Barry,

Would the same logic then apply to setup an ANAC code?

Some of my carrier clients have voice gateways that terminate to multiple
lines at 66-block like in a multitenant commercial building (MDU).

Many voice techs in the US are used to being able to check the telephone
number assigned to a pair by "ANACing" the line - dialing 2006666666.

This causes the switch to announce the associated telephone number with
that pair of wires.

I realize that the asterisk script would be different, but could it be
accomplished in the same manner? I would imagine asterisk would see the CLI
of the callee as its needed for voicemail access, correct?

Thanks,

Jeremy D. Ward, CWNE
(954) 661-4965