[Spce-user] Utilizing Remote Database

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Mon Dec 8 14:51:16 EST 2014

Hello Daniel, I was still wondering if I missed something from your
answer on 11/26.

It seems you picked up from another part of a message.

Was there something before your post on the Grants?

The main outstanding question for sure is:  Do I only need to edit the
constants.yml as indicated below in the original post?

If that is accurate then I will deal with any permissions / Grants or
access issues on the remote server.  I just want to save time by not
chasing other potential issues.

Thank you in advance,

Kevin