[Spce-user] webRTC-No audio/NAT

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 8 05:02:22 EST 2014

Hi,It is possible to define  something like internal or external profiles? it is possible to use "advertised IP" only for public communications?Now requests that received from UA's in internet, have local IP in SDP.
How we can have NGCP in the edge, from one side peers in the local network, and from other side users in the public network ?
plz help.
Regards,H. Yavari

     From: H Yavari <hyavari at rocketmail.com>

Hi,I did the advertised-ip = my static ip config too, but this force NGCP to use it for all internal peers too.In my network (modem----TMG------NGCP---IP-PBX), How I should do NAT configs? I opened ports on modem and forward them from TMG to NGCP server that have an private ip. but I defined a domain in NGCP with my public ip address. So public users can register and make call without audio. How can I manage public users calls without NAT issues? I couldn't assign an static ip direct to my NGCP server.
Regards,H. Yavari

   From: H Yavari <hyavari at rocketmail.com>

Hi,I did my test in the local notwork and webrtc calls (web to soft phone) were ok. I defined a public domain for webrtc calling from internet, but now calls did not have audio. I opend port range 30000-40000 for RTP traffic on my TMG firewall. Are there any ports that I should open? Are there any NAT configs ?

Regards,H.Yavari