[Spce-user] peering rules, does seem to be using as set

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Thu Feb 6 06:58:31 EST 2014

I have 3 peering groups, 2 on priority 2, and another on priority 4.

Inside each of those is only one peering server.

The group on priority 4 has a peering rule, the full length of my mobile
number in "Callee Prefix", the others have some peering rules, but they are
much shorter, only 4 digits, or no digits (default).

But lowest priority server is never used to phone my mobile . Templates are
on 2.8.18

I just get this: Feb  6 13:46:52 spce /usr/sbin/kamailio[2359]: INFO:
<script>: Load gws matching calling part

And the first peer it uses, is not the one I had expected it to.

I have also tried reducing the digits that match my mobile number,  but
that didn't make an impact.

On at least version 2.5 or 2.6 this did work as expected.

I wondered... perhaps this is broken during an upgrade, and the data is
missing a column during upgrade process or something like that... I then
added an entry again for my mobile number and it works!

Instead of re-adding every entry, can I check in the DB what the difference
might be?