[Spce-user] Peer to peer transit calls - CDRs not properly mediated/rated?

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Feb 19 08:48:42 EST 2014

HI Gavin,

I'm just guessing here, how I understand it is:

If the peer IP is also listed as a peer, I'm pretty sure the preference
will be to treat it as a peer and not a subscriber? (Andrew can comment on
that)

If it's only a subscriber (so remove the peer IP completely, and only have
it as a trusted source in the subcribers "trusted sources"), and the call
can be made, then it should without a doubt, rate the call. If you test
that, and it works, I'm pretty sure they (sipwise) can tell you how to
amend everything so that you can still have a peer, but first search on
subscribers for calls originating from the peer IP, before looking in the
peer list...

Regards